Product DescriptionJ-B Weld KwikWeld Quick Setting Steel Reinforced Epoxy
J-B KwikWeld is a fast setting version of The Original J-B Weld two-part epoxy cold weld system that provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple other surface types. After mixing, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. J-B KwikWeld has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in 6 minutes and is fully cured in 4-6 hours. J-B KwikWeld cures to a dark grey color, is rated at a tensile strength of 2424 PSI and will withstand temperatures up to 300 degrees F.
1. Prepare: Clean surface area of dirt, grease, oil, paint, or loose debris. For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair.
2. Mix: Squeeze equal parts from each tube onto a disposable surface and mix thoroughly.
3. Apply: Apply with appropriate tool in an even coat, weld bead or extruded shape as needed.
4. Dry: Sets in 6 minutes. Cures 4 hours. If temperature is below 40 degrees F, then set time is longer.
J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
- JB008276 354872 ZO G2593132 JBW8276 3548 8276 277490-490 584 91080180
- 0036577522348 0635665203673 7355117368356 4684505020617 0043425082763 7262318420182 5053406440890 0088020712318 0012304144588 7785004579976 0031113099742 6935743330333 0088022145442
- Fast setting version of The Original J-B Weld two-part epoxy cold weld system
- Great for household repairs, automotive applications, crafts and more
- Sets in 6 minutes and cures dark grey in 4-6 hours and rated at a tensile strength of 2424 PSI
- Once cured it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled and will withstand temperatures of up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
Automotive Parts and Accessories
J-B Weld 8276 White 2 oz
- 088020712318 012304144588 635665203673 043425082763 036577522348 031113099742 088022145442
Please Contact Seller for Product Warranty Information.