Product DescriptionJ-B Weld WaterWeld Epoxy Putty
WaterWeld will plug or seal leaks and patch holes and cracks in almost anything. Ideal for repairing plumbing, fuel tanks, tub and shower, drains, pool and spa, boats and potable water tanks; setup occurs even under water. After curing, it can be drilled, tapped, filed, sanded and painted. WaterWeld has a set time of 15-25 minutes and sets hard in one hour. WaterWeld cures to an off-white color, is rated at a tensile strength of 900 PSI and will withstand temperatures up to 300 degrees F.
1. Cut:Remove required amount of putty.
2. Mix: Thoroughly knead putty with fingers to a uniform color.
3. Apply: Press putty firmly to the surface to be repaired.
J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
- JB008277 8277-AD 320174 JBW8277 8277 3201 ZO G3286936
- Hand-mixable epoxy putty stick specifically formulated to plug or seal leaks and patch holes and cracks in almost anything
- Great for repairing plumbing, fuel tanks, tubs, showers, drains, boats and portable water tanks
- Sets in 25 minutes, cures in 1 hour to an off-white color with a tensile strength of 900 PSI
- Once cured it forms a permanent bond and can be drilled, tapped, filed, sanded, painted and will withstand temperatures of up to 300ºF
- J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
- Fully cures in 20-30 minutes
- Plugs holes and makes permanent repairs
- Works on moist surfaces and under water
- Simple and easy to use
Automotive Parts and Accessories
J-B Weld 8277 Off White 1 Pack