Product DescriptionJ-B Weld Black Plastic Bonder Syringe
Plastic Bonder is a quick-setting, two-part, urethane adhesive system that provides strong and lasting repairs and works on thermoset, carbon fiber composites, thermoplastics, coated metals, concrete and more. Plastic Bonder has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in 15 minutes and can be sanded after 30 minutes. With a tensile strength of 3770 PSI, Plastic Bonder sets black in color and cures to a hard, permanent bond.
1. Prepare: Clean surface area of dirt, grease, oil, paint, rust, etc.
2. Mix: After removing the replaceable cap, press down on plunger and squeeze equal amounts onto a disposable surface and mix thoroughly.
3. Apply: Apply with appropriate tool in an even coat, weld bead or extruded shape as needed.
4. Dry: Sets in 15 minutes. Cures in 30 minutes. If temperature is below 40 degrees Fahrenheit, then set time is longer.
J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
- Black drying two-part body panel adhesive and gap filler sets in 15 minutes and cures in 30 minutes
- Great for filling gaps, plastic to metal and plastic to plastic bonding
- Tensile strength of 3770 PSI for a strong, permanent bond
- No mess, no waste cap screws on one way to eliminate accidental mixing and ensure it won't dry out
- J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
Automotive Parts and Accessories
J-B Weld 50139 Plastic Bonder Body Panel Adhesive and Gap Filler Syringe - Dries Black - 25 ml