Product DescriptionSentry is What's Next in ADS-B Portables. Sentry is a compact, powerful, next-generation Dual-Band ADS-B receiver. It provides reassuring redundancy for location tracking, compatible with four GNSS systems: GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, and BeiDu and can track three satellite constellations concurrently. In addition to essential FIS-B weather, flight information, traffic, and attitude, Sentry adds a Carbon Monoxide sensor and alarm, a 12-hour battery, and a high-capacity data card for Weather Replay and storage. Sentry is packaged in the smallest form factor yet for a device this capable.
- DUAL-BAND ADS-B IN RECEIVER - enhanced situational awareness with integrated ADS-B antennas optimized for 978 MHz and 1090 MHz frequencies allowing you to receive and display ADS-B traffic, weather, and flight information in the ForeFlight Mobile app
- INTEGRATED CO MONITOR & ALARM - a first for portable ADS-B receivers, Sentry offers peace of mind with a carbon monoxide monitoring and alerting system
- 12 HOURS OF CONTINUOUS BATTERY LIFE - Sentry has the longest running battery charge than any out-of-the-box ADS-B receiver currently on the market, providing non-stop situational awareness for the long haul
- BUILT-IN WAAS GPS, BACKUP ATTITUDE (AHRS), BAROMETER - get highly accurate altitude and position information directly on ForeFlight's powerful inflight moving map, backup attitude on Synthetic Vision, and pressure altitude information
- WEATHER REPLAY & COCKPIT SHARING - onboard memory supports up to 30 minutes of FIS-B data so animated radar and other weather data is available as soon as you connect. Connect and share routes with up to five devices on Sentry's Wi-Fi network.
GPS or Navigation System
Sentry ADS-B Receiver for Weather and Traffic in ForeFlight with CO Monitor and 12hr Battery Life